maandag 2 april 2012

Sticky Brownies

Dear everyone,

Yesterday I promised to upload some pictures. And now the time has come. Ohh, I didn't even tell you what I baked. I baked BROWNIES. I went to the library and picked a book about brownies. And I love the book. It's full of great recipies. When I saw one called 'sticky brownies', I immediately looked for all the ingredients at home and started baking.
Soon it turned out that you needed to add molasses. And I think that's what make these brownies so supersticky. 

And here comes the golden key: when you put brownies, chocolatecake or anything with chocolate for one night in the fridge, it'll become even more sticky then it was before. So I kinda ahad a hard time, because I wanted to eat the brownies so badly. But it was worth it all!

Sundaymorning, I surprised my mum, dad and brother with brownies and coffee. They loved it. And it makes me so happy to see someone's face when they eat something they really like. It was priceless!


Doesn't it look delicious?!

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

xx Janna

3 reacties:

  1. wow those brownies look amazing! :)

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. amazing blog! :)
    yes, I follow you now. you too?
    (sorry, my english isn't the best..)

    xoxo leni ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. yammy! love brownies!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs