How are you?
Really the weather in Holland is so awful. It's raining raining raining... But I also so a little bit of sunshine, so maybe there will be a rainbow :3
Anyway, some of you asked the recipe for the gingerbrownies I made a few days ago. So I'll give you it. Together with a few action-photos, hahaha. But don't tell everybody the recipe, it must keep a bit secret (:
But at first I would like to show a few pictures of my outfit today...
It's kinda casual, but as I said the weather isn't that great. And I really like my knee high socks <3
My golden cuff and flowery ring! (:
So, the recipe...
- 125 gr butter
- 200 gr dark chocolate
- 200 gr christal-sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly whipped
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-extract (or vanilla-sugar)
- 50 gr ginger preserved by sugar, in syrup, in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of syrup extra
What you should do to make these delicious brownies:
- Preheat the over in 180 °C,
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter, keep stirring it so it doesn't burn,
- Take the saucepan from the gas and stir the sugar through the mix,
- Whip the eggs, vanilla-extract and ginger-syrup trough the melted chocolate,
- Spoon the pieces of ginger and the flower through the total mix
- Put the batter in the greased pastry mould,
- Bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes
Tip: If you want to have your brownies very sticky, you could bake them as short as possible. But never too short, or they will collapse...
don't forget to taste a little bit (:
and ofcourse the result, yummy!