maandag 16 april 2012

Gingerbrownies

Dear you,

Waaaaa, they smelled so great, but I had to wait until they were finished. It was almost unebearable... I had been cleaning my room since straight away after breakfast. And even then I had to do a lot of homework. But by the time of three o'clock PM I was so bored, I wanted to do something fun. And I decided to take a look in one of the cookbooks I have in my bookcase. While flipping through the pages, I saw a recipe for brownies with ginger. And I was kinda sure we had ginger preserved by sugar in syrup... Which smells so delicious!

Yummieeee! (:


Oohh, I love brownies. They are so supersticky. And the taste of ginger just makes it even more perfect. 

How did you spend your sunday?
Bisous, Janna

Ginger; it doesnt only smell and taste good,
it also looks nice...
The brown dots are lost pieces of chocolate (x

11 reacties:

  1. it isn't my cat hahaha it's the cat from my friend, i visited her last week xd but thanks!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hello gorgeous! you really got a cute bloge here. I loooove brownies and they really look good. hope you enjoyed them <3

    greetings from me sitting in a dutch office ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. sure, we can follow each other. follow you!

    sitting in a dutch office because I work here. I live pretty near to the dutch border which makes it easy for me to work abroad :) it's fun, i like it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. MMM :)

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Looks and sounds so good, what was the recipe?

    Ruth xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. yummm, I love ginger! it's such an amazing ingredient.

    --Izumi
    My blog: HYBRID HUNTER

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik vroeg me dus af he: Hoe blijf je zo dun van al die brownies en cakejes en alles hahaha xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. so wunderful blog. i love your header.
    wanna follow each other ?

    http://www.inanimate-leblos.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. i follow you now.(:
      looooove,
      http://www.inanimate-leblos.blogspot.de/

      Verwijderen
  9. your blog is going to make me go up a dress size! haha love it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs