donderdag 8 maart 2012

Question for my dear followers

Dear followers,


Yeseterday I was looking trough my pageviews and saw that I have a lot of pageviews from Russia, Slovenia and Ukraine. But also a lot from other countries all over the world. 
Now, I would like you to ask if you have some favorite specialty of your country or place. Think about the French 'Gâteau Breton' I made. Soo...


What's your favorite delicious specialty of your country?


Bisous x


PS. I'll post pictures of my Gâteau Breton soon

3 reacties:

  1. I actually don't know anything that's typical Dutch....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. What do you think of 'stroopwafels' or 'buttercake'?

      Verwijderen
  2. Cheese! I'm that weird unknown person haha! You know I'm Dutch! Because we see eachother almost every schoolday, kinda depressing we only see eachother on school, so we gotta hang out bro! But than you need to know who I am, and I'm not gonna tel you so easily! But cheese is dutch! and maybe chocolatchipbrownies,they are Amarican!
    xxxx
    That mysterious annoying person!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs