dinsdag 20 maart 2012

Candy Colours

Dear followers,

I'm still at home because I'm ill. So I was kinda in the mood for a new nailart. And today was one of those pre-spring days. You know, it's sunny outside and all you wanna do is lay in the grass with sunglasses. So because of this, I used two bright candy-colours. 
Blue and pink. 

I totally like the way these colours kinda clash with each other. It makes it even more cheerful!


Blue nailpolish: Nailart, Etos

Pink nailpolish: 160 Sweets For My Sweets, Catrice

Bisous x



  Please tell me if you like it!


6 reacties:

  1. I love the pink collor! Gonna buy it this weekend :) xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love it!

    X
    The unknown person!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Do you think you are at school tomorrow?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice colours!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. omg super cute nails! Come by and let's follow each other!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs