For everybody who would love to bake something delicious, but is a bit scared it will fail: try this! It only took me like twenty minutes to bake these cookies and everybody loves them. It was my little surprise for my mom as a Mother's Day present. She said they were "unbelievably delicious". Awesome! So don't hesitate, and look trough this short how-to (:
- 250 gr butter
- 165 gr sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tl almond extract
- 250 flour
- a tiny bit of salt
- 100 gr graped coconut
- 4 tablespoons of blueberry marmelade
1. First preheat the over on 190 °C and cover one or two baking plates with baking paper.
2. Stir the butter and sugar in a big bowl until it's light and airy.
3. Mix the egg yolk trough the butter/sugar, also add the almond extract.
4. Sift the flour trough it toghether with a tiny bit of salt.
5. Add the grated coconut. It might look like it's a bit too much, but believe me, it's perfect!
6. Make small balls and push your thumb in them to make a tiny hole for the marmelade.
Then bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes. The shorter, the stickier they will be. But don't make them too sticky or they won't even harden up in the end. Let them cool down for 5-10 minutes on the plate.
Serve them on a beautiful dish and surprise everybody!
Doesn't it make you mouthwatering?