zaterdag 12 mei 2012

Chocolate x Mint


Heee (:

I found this picture somewhere on my computer. And I really wanted to share it with you. I made this cupcake last summer when I came back from France. In France you can buy green lemonade, tasting like mint. So when I mixed it with some butter and icing sugar, it looked so great. The combination chocolate-mint is also awesome. It doesn't only look great, it also tastes delicious. 

So, maybe when I go back to France this summer, I'll buy green lemonade. 'Cause I really would love to make these cupcakes, or in a different style, again!

Bisous, Janna

8 reacties:

  1. This cupcake looks and sounds amazing!

    Ruth xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohh I got such a sweet-tooth and these look amazing!

    x
    Valentina de Pertis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow .. u made it? seems delicious!

    and it matches with the post in our blog =)

    C *

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah, I made it last summer. It totally matches your post, funny! (:

      Verwijderen
  4. Lovely post and very inspiring blog! Please check my blog too, maybe we can be followers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs