maandag 3 september 2012

Chic, la rentrée: DIY

Vanochtend stond ik eigenlijk nog helemaal op met een vakantiegevoel. Rustig opstaan, brood toasten, kopje thee... Maar dat was vrij snel over toen ik weer op school was, mijn rooster kreeg en vervolgens mij boeken moest gaan kaften. Anyway, ik heb wel een vet ideetje voor als je nog een boek (of twintig xd) moet kaften.

This morning I woke up, still totally in the holidays-mood. Waking up very slowly, toasting my bread, cup of tea... But that feeling was kinda fast gone when I came back at school, got my timetable and then I had to cover my books.  Anyway, I have a great idea for if you still have to cover a book (or twenty xd). 



Toen ik laatst een truitje bij de Only kocht, kreeg ik deze vette kartonnen tas. Twee jaar geleden heb ik al mijn boeken gekaft met plastic zakken. Dat was ook echt heel gaaf geworden (ik was er wel echt kapotlang mee bezig). Dus leek het me nu ook wel vet om deze Only-tassen te gebruiken. Het is helemaal niet moeilijk. Je knipt de tas in grote stukken, zoals normaal papier. En kaften maar!

Last time I bought a sweater in the Only, I got this really cool paperbag. Two years ago I covered all my books in plastic bags. That was awesome (but it really took me an awful lot of time). So it seemed a great idea to me to cover my books with the Only-bags. It's not difficult at all, just cut big pieces for the cover, like you do with normal paper. And then start covering your books!

Gaaf idee he? // Awesome idea, isn't it?

15 reacties:

  1. That's so cute! It's been years since I decorated books like that, love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super idee :D
    En wat een leuke illustratie om dan op je boeken te hebben staan :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this! And I love gift bags that are DIY- the best thing ever- and way to use recyclable material too!

    Anyways, I am now following you GFC and Bloglovin'! I hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back now too! Let me know what you think about my most recent post too(and what I wrote about totally relates to all bloggers) :) HUGS from USA!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh wow, this is very amazing DIY! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. cute!
    I like your blog. What do you think about following each other? I'm following you now on GFC :)
    xo
    check out my blog:
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hoi Janna! Bedankt voor je leuke berichtje! Ik volg je al via Bloglovin, maar zou het natuurlijk leuk vinden als je mij ook volgt :D x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I already follow you :)! Now I'm waiting for you :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That is such a cool idea!! And much cheaper than just buying books with nice covers like I usually do haha I'm going to try this when my semester starts :)

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is such a great idea! I'm definitely trying this! It's also a great way to recycle! I'm now following your awesome blog! Hope you can check out mine and follow back!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow Great diy job ! love it <3 ...Would You like to follow each other ? already followed You :)

    Daggi
    http://daggisway.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. That's such a good idea! I love it xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs