dinsdag 4 december 2012

Last day as a 15-year old



Came across this pic from the summerholidays in France, it was such a lovely time. My mum took this pic while I was photographing. My brother and I played on these huge strawbales, it was a lot of fun. 

Anyway, I thought I'd just do a quick post when I'm still fifteen. 'Cause in less then seven hours I'll be sixteen, yeaahh! Spent my last day as a 15-year old drinking ice macchiato and eating chocolate éclairs. So it was a good day. But still, I'm looking forward to tomorrow :)

Love, Janna

5 reacties:

  1. Gefeliciteerd alvast! Je hebt echt een toffe blog, lijkt het je leuk om elkaar te volgen? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this picture is amazing i love that the gras is in focus but the rest (the girl etc) is blurred <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahhh to be 15 again! Enjoy your teens while you can lovely they fly by! :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy Birthday to you! I try to remeber how it was when I was 15... haha, but then I think I better do not think too much at those times ;)
    Have a great day!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leukkk!!!! Misschien zou je ook op mijn blog willen kijken! http://bbeautyisworth.blogspot.nl/ Ben pas begonnen! Je blog is een goed voorbeeld thanks!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs