maandag 30 januari 2012

Brownie cupcakes with a sweet cappuccino-icing

Dear friends,

This weekend I was kinda lazy and only wanted to decorate my cupcakes.
So I bought a brownie-mix, which you only have to mix with some water.

I baked them 30 minutes in stead of 40 minutes, so they were supersticky (:





















Now I'm gonna tell you something about icings.
It's very simple to make.
You only have to add icing sugar to the water until it's a thick mass.
The difference with frostings is that forstings keep soft, icings will get crispy after a few hours.

This incing is made with:
  • Water
  • Icing Sugar
  • Instant cappuccino-powder
I finished wit a touch of cacoa and icing sugar!

Bisous x

1 reacties:

Al jullie berichtjes maken me blij, dankjewel! Laat je linkje achter, want ik ben natuurlijk ook benieuwd naar wie jullie zijn :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs